Viewing Metrics for:
Extravertebral gas and fluid effusions associated with vertebral collapse containing a vacuum cleft possibly result from a pumping phenomenon: a new evidence of the dynamic hydro-pneumatical nature of the so-called vacuum phenomenon
Published on 01 Jan 2013.
We record metrics using Google Analytics, PLoS Lagotto and UPs Twitter Scraper.
Return to Article
- Views: unique visits to the article full text.
- Downloads: user downloads of PDF and XML.
- Citations: citing articles in CrossRef.
- Twitter: tweets, retweets and mentions.
- Facebook: mentions of this article.
- Wikipedia: citing articles in Wikipedia.