Viewing Metrics for:
A Flare for the Unexpected: Bone Flare as Response to Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Treatment in a Lung Cancer Patient: New osteoblastic bone lesions in a lung cancer patient may represent bone flare and should not be misdiagnosed as disease progression
Published on 27 Apr 2020.
We record metrics using Google Analytics, PLoS Lagotto and UPs Twitter Scraper.
Return to Article
- Views: unique visits to the article full text.
- Downloads: user downloads of PDF and XML.
- Citations: citing articles in CrossRef.
- Twitter: tweets, retweets and mentions.
- Facebook: mentions of this article.
- Wikipedia: citing articles in Wikipedia.